Submission Format, Guidelines, Terms and Conditions
We understand that everyone has their own way of writing, though we believe it is important that each contributor follows the submission format, guidelines, terms and conditions.
Basic rules when submitting:
- Give credit where credit is due. If you were inspired by an article, a blog or a website, please link to them. Not only it’s good karma, it also makes the published content more useful to your followers.
Submission format and guidelines
All submissions must:
- be in English.
- be original and supplied by the owner (including photos & videos).
- have correct spelling, grammar and spacing.
- have images larger than 600 pixels in width.
- not be a press release or promotional advertisement for a website or a product.
- not be a copy/paste of random articles with a link to your website at the end.
- not have any more than a single link (all links are checked for malware/spam).
- have limited links. Submissions with 2-3 links in the content will not get published.
Submission terms and conditions
All submissions will go through our editing team for editing and will only be published if suitable to go under a category listed below:
- City Travel News
- City Travel Articles
- City Travel Guides
- City Travel Videos
- City Travel Talk
- City Travel Experiences
- City Travel Warnings
By submitting, you agree to allow us to:
- Publish your content on the website.
- Publish a link to your content on the Facebook page.
- Publish a link to your content on the Twitter page.
- Publish your content on the RSS feed.
- Publish your content on the weekly/monthly newsletters.
- Keep your content for future references.
- Remove your content from the website at any time.
By registering, you agree that this is a free service for authors and contributors. You will not get paid for submitting and you will not be paid if and when your submissions are published.
We do not guarantee publication of all submissions. It is the sole discretion of the editing team whether to publish the content.
- Stick to what you know the best and write something you are comfortable writing about.
- Connect with your readers who comment on your posts.